Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dhiskyeon ...

What will be ur reaction if I say I have fucked-up my iPhone :(

And what if I have been saved just on the edge ... :)

Man, I was really froze and unresponsive for like 4 hours ...

So the story is, today I tried what I was thinking for last an year almost ... Restoration & Upgrading it to OS 3.1.2 (despite Ashwin's repetitive warnings) ...

After restoration it said Invalid Sim (Vodafone) and Can't activate. I tried all jail-breaking stuff but nothing worked ... I wasn't even able to enter into it (So it wasn't even an iPod) ...

The Saviour was the AT&T Sim that I used in US (I don't know why I kept it with me for no reason) ... Using this SIM I was able to activate it and then jailbreak and unlock ...

Now I have a faster, upgraded iPhone :)

Thank God !!

No comments: