Monday, February 2, 2009

Blog ??

It may sound funny, but its true ... I always think that I should think ...
Now what's the difference ??

I see people think so differently, n they write what they think ... and I always try to be on the first step, even when ... I am on it !!
And I am sure I will never improve :)

Now about blogs (though I was talking about blogs only) ... The very few things I can write about are movies, songs, some places I visit or may be some information that I can share ...
I also think like others, but I see how easily and nicely people craft their thoughts into words ... Its Amazing ...

You know what, I am happy to read what I just wrote ... Seriously :) And this happiness is because I have some very nice friends ... and they speak good when it is required :)

No comments: